Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Session 540 : Master Derek



It's such a fucking rush restraining a feisty muscular fucker like this! Every muscle in the bastard's body fights as I grind up against and press my raging hard cock up against that tight arse. That cunt is mine and I yank apart those hairy arse cheeks to get a full look at it. I get off Tearing that hole open and Whipping that fucking arse. Every howl of pain turns me on even more and I control every inch of this dickhead's body. As it should be!
hard session of needle in ball of slut sissy slave brought out for a session of fisting 518-. None. Sexy TS college girl deepthroating at her black Master - T - Sissi Stutenring. -. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 750.6 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

M.A.G.I.C

Release Year: 1987 Studio: Bijou Video Models: Al Delphus , Andrew Pierce , Brent Stevens , Gene LaMar , Josef Log , Rico Jones ...